The Women’s Health Service is a sexual health and outreach support service for cis and trans
women working in the sex industry. The WHS also provides support to both female/male victims of
trafficking. While the service is Dublin based, sex workers who travel and work all around
Ireland can access our service.
Tuesday 2.00pm-4.00pm – Outreach only
Wednesday 2.00pm-4.00pm – Full medical and outreach services
Thursday 6.00pm-8.00pm – Full medical and outreach services
A: The Meath Primary Care Centre, 1-9 Heytesbury Street, Dublin 8
T: +76 6958280
E: [email protected]
- The project provides a free sexual health drop-in clinic with no appointment necessary.
It includes full sexual health testing, treatment and contraception.
- Outreach to streets and indoor apartments providing information, advice on safer sex,
personal safety and condom use/distribution.
- The team can provide support to women who are considering exiting prostitution and
exploring options available to them.
- The project has links with many other support organisations and can make referrals.
- If you are a victim of crime and want to make a report to the Gardaí we can help.
- Translation services are available by phone or in person in several different languages.OFFICE HOURS: